As part of its commitment to connecting radiologists and the radiology community to the most timely and useful COVID-19 information and resources, RSNA has developed a new webinar designed to help radiologists manage their private practices and deliver optimal patient care in the coming months of the pandemic.
Town Hall Discussion: How COVID-19 Is Changing Private Radiology Practice
Friday, August 7, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT
Leaders from a variety of radiology private practice models discuss the impact of the pandemic on their operations, hiring and long-term strategy. The webinar is free and open to all, but registration is required.
- Carolyn Meltzer, M.D., William P. Timmie Professor and Chair of Radiology & Imaging Sciences and Executive Associate Dean of Faculty Academic Advancement, Leadership, & Inclusion, Emory University School of Medicine; RSNA Board Liaison for Science
- Richard E. Sharpe Jr., M.D., M.B.A., Radiologist, Senior Associate Consultant, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Brian S. Kuszyk, M.D., FACR, President, Eastern Radiologists
- Lora Barke, D.O., FACR, Medical Director, Invision Sally Jobe
- Sandip Basak, M.D., Radiologist (Neuroradiology) and President of University Radiology Group, University Radiology Group
- Robert Mittl Jr., M.D., FACR, President, Charlotte Radiology
- Dhruv Chopra, M.B.A., Chief Executive Officer, Collaborative Imaging
- Gautam Agrawal, M.D., M. Eng. (Teleradiology), CIO and co-founder, Vision Radiology
- Antonio Luna, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer, HTmedica
For more information, visit RSNA COVID-19 resources.